Well one morning I was in the bathroom straightening my hair with a flat iron and Ethan comes in and ask "Does that damage your hair?". I was really surprised at his question wondering how he could have known that you can damage your hair with a flat iron. So I asked him how do you know this could damage my hair and he said "The instyler pro won't damage your hair like a flat iron it spins and can curl your hair and stuff" This sentence actually came out of his mouth without any prompting, I was shocked what a memory!
The other instance came when I had put a dvd into my dvd player and the screen was black and the tv was making a buzzing noise. I tried to make sure all the wires were fully connected and was just standing there trying to figure out what to do next when Ethan wizzes into the room and say "Why's it doing that?" Looks at the tv and wires for a second (really a second) removes the wires from the front of the tv looks at them and then put then back into the right place and the dvd worked!

1 comment:
Wow! You've got a smart kid there! Sounds like he might have that technical thing goin' on like Joe. :)
Post a Comment