Green grass but even better, bare feet in the grass!
We got to go to the park for the first time this season and it rocked! (as you can see we really enjoyed not wearing any shoes :)
There is just one thing I am not lovin' this spring...the endless amounts of Asian beetles in my kitchen window. I will get rid of them all and then I turn around and there they are again and I wonder to myself, where the heck they are coming from!? And so fast!! I also find them around the rest of my house here and there but they mostly like my kitchen window. And I would just keep getting rid of them if it weren't so hard. But for some of you who have had the blessing of living in Iowa with the over abundance of Asian beetles know if you do anything to them they put out a terrible stink! So I have yet to come up with a great plan. Oh well life goes on and at least it's Spring!
Happy Spring everyone!!

1 comment:
Oh I totally feel your pain with the stupid Asian beatles!! I have them everywhere there is a window or door and its absolutely driving me nuts!!
Post a Comment