Well and with the school year coming to a close I have been on a field trip with one of my kids every week this month and this coming week I have 2! And I totally love going on field trips with them it is soo much fun!
Here a picture of Ethan's field trip to Don Williams park. And boy was it an adventure. When I got to his school he was crying and we figured out that the bug spray I had sprayed on him that morning he had rubbed into his eyes because it was on the back of his hands. I was suppose to ride the bus with him but he kept rubbing his eyes and holding wet paper towels on them so we ended up running home and getting eye drops and then driving out to the park. But everything turned out great and we had a really good time. (This is Ethan and his teacher Ms. G who we absolutely love what a great teacher)
I got to go to Ledges on a field trip with Katia but I forgot my camera :( so no pictures this time.
Joe graduated 2 weeks ago and that was really cool being able to watch him walk across the stage to receive his diploma. He graduated summa cum-laude, I am soooo proud of you honey!!! He worked so hard and so many long hours and it payed off.
And this weekend my nephew Nathan got married and that was a lot of fun to get to be there and witness him and Katelynn starting their lives together. The most awesome song was sung by a very talented lady, and they had a dance outside in a pavilion and that was a total blast!
(Their poor feet were tired from the wedding so they took turn giving foot massages :)
And now we are a week a way from recital and that craziness that is dance recitals and we can move on to our next crazy time...moving! Where do you ask? Maybe someone can let me know cause we can't seem to make that decision. But we have to this week, I can hardly wait to figure out I just want to step into the new chapter in our lives.And then after all of that maybe things will calm down and we can have a wonderful lazy summer full of fun cool things. I am dying to travel somewhere new and exotic (exotic maybe? but somewhere)
I have had some technical difficulties getting to my pictures for this post because technically my husband was on the computer and now my computer is with him in Olathe.
So in the long and short pictures for this will come later.

1 comment:
Congrats Joe! So awesome!!!
Post a Comment