Thursday, August 20, 2009

First day of school!


(This was their afternoon snack and it was really yummy)

So today both of kids went back to school! Which was excited except for the fact that they being in kindergarten and 3rd grade were heading off to different schools. For the first day Ethan headed off with dad to Lincoln and Katia headed off with me to Franklin. I am grateful however that they at least got to go with one of us on their first day. I just don't like that they are in different schools it's sad I have a lot of memories of going to school with my brothers and Katia and Ethan don't even go at the same time because Katia catches the bus at 7:30 and Ethan goes at 8:00. Well c'est la vie.
Ethan was really excited to go this morning and has been since he finished preschool he would ask often "When am I going to go to kindergarten?" I did get the perfect picture to show you how excited he was.
Katia was excited also but she was a little more on the nervous side, but she had a great day!

2 comments:

KC and DL said...

oh that is hard they go to different schools! I can't believe how tall Katia is getting, holy cow! And, Ethan sure does look excited!! How fun!

Julie Beddoes said...

Those pretzels look yummy!!