Halloween
Halloween we went trunk or treating at Lelia's house but we weren't sure if it would still happen being that it was raining and there were small ponds out front. So we ended up trick or treating in the garage, but on the bright side the rain let up so we still got to do hay rides which was cool. And this year was a little different being that Katia was invited to a sleep over on the trunk or treat night so when Halloween had pasted and I realized I had not gotten a picture of her in her costume!! And she was such a cute eskimo. I was sad and then realized, well I can just dress her up again and pretend. So hopefully I will remember to do that. Oh it is so sad how lost my brain seems to be it must be slipping into the bottomless pit of the perpetual lost stuff. I do hope it returns soon. my little "Edward" haha
Update: I was finally able to get Katia to put her costume on again Yeah! Model at work here.
Jason
A little update about Jason (in case you hadn't heard he had a really rare cancer that settled in his fatty tissue of his hip) had surgery on his hip the tumor was removed and they were able to get clear margins and did not have to take any muscle as what was expected. The tumor (now don't quote me) I belive was centrally dead but not completely so I believe he will be having another round or 2 of chemo. After surgery he has been doing great and getting around so that's happy!
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving was good my brother-in-law Keith made some fantastic food and I took my mom's place at making her rolls and everyone liked them yeah! And shopping the day after was fabulous! I look forward to it all year it's my day to shop all day and night if I'd like and it's maked in stone (well almost, maybe cardboard) and Joe know all about it. My parents also got to come down for the weekend which was really nice we hadn't seen them in about a month so that was cool it was so nice to have them here.
Surprisingly enough you are pretty much caught up whoo...that was tough

1 comment:
I know what you mean sometimes I feel like I need to post more and sometimes I just want to quit it all together!
I'm glad Jason is doing okay, we keep him in our prayers.
Post a Comment