Tuesday, December 1, 2009

In loving memory of Adelaide Mary-Helen Coleman

This is the saddest of what has happened in our family in these past months.  Which is why I think I haven't gotten around to posting, it has been very hard to think about.  Matt and Greta lost a beautiful precious baby girl which we all did get a chance to get to know she died before birth on October 22, 2009 at 4:21 am.

I wanted to share a poem Matt wrote for her:
You were a brief, brilliant flash of light
That illuminated our souls,

But you are no longer here with us
And we will never be quite whole,

You are our family's angel now
and though we will miss you so,

we will share you with our Father
and sadly let you go

But you trail our love behind you
as you move along your way,

"We love you" and "We miss you"
is all that we need say

Goodbye, Adelaide
we will see you agian.

2 comments:

KC and DL said...

aw that is sad, I am so sorry to hear that.

Julie Beddoes said...

I was so heartbroken to hear about this! This has to be every parents worst fear when expecting a baby. Drop me a line and let me know how they are doing now.