Ethan had recieved a nerf tag set for his birthday and we bought another set so we all could play together which has turned out to be a lot of fun!!
Today we played a 3 against 1 game where the "it" person is out after 2 hit and everyone else after 1 hit with no reloading of your nerf gun. We had made it through the family with Joe being victorious hitting all of us and only getting hit once himself, and now it was my turn. I figured I would lose terribly being that I am not really "good" at things like this especially against my gamer husband who is uber good at games you name it he's good at it. So I got my 10 seconds to hide and not really thinking it through completely decided to hide behind the couch and within about 2 minutes I had nailed everyone one in my family (I got my sweet husband in the head when he peeked around the corner to see where I was) and not even hit once!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You Go Girl! That's showing them!
Ha ha! Very impressed!
awesome! you are tough and don't forget it!! :)
Post a Comment