Friday, October 2, 2009

It must be boring or busy...


Life has got have been boring or really busy (mostly just the kind of busy that boring) around here since I have apparently felt no need to blog about anything. But I guess that are some interesting things that have happened.
1. In September I started taking a photography course and am super excited that I have finally figured out what I really want to do and love doing. And man is this course hard.
2. I guess this is just a catch up I am teaching again at the preschool only two days a week so I can study and get all the rest of my hoards of lists of things to do DONE!
3. It is Joe's last year of school and he will be graduating in May (as long as he can make it that long, he has been staying up all night too much lately). We will be heading out to find a job somewhere. I feel like I should put up a map and start throwing darts at to find out where we should live, I have a big opinion on where I don't want to live but where I do no one knows. My only hope is if I do happen to move away from Iowa (which the colder it gets the more anxious I am) I only hope I would get to live close to one of you who have since moved away.
4. Fall soccer has started and the cold weather has rushed in so quickly that I just might end up leaving some various body parts out of the field because they fell off being that with my two children I get the pleasure of sitting out in the lovely fall weather for about 2 1/2 hours. Don't get me wrong I love watching my kids play but it is so cold half the time it's a little painful to be out there.

3 comments:

Julie Beddoes said...

OMG! We'd LOOOOVVVVEEE to have you here in Columbus! The economy isn't as bad as most places and there are jobs to be found. What's he looking for? I'll start sending you the want ads! LOL

KC and DL said...

I'm jealous of the photography course that sounds so fun! I bet you do very well with how creative you are!
YAY for the last year of school!!! I know how exciting that is!!
I wish you could move here! Lots of new, big, CHEAP houses still!
It is weird to hear you talk of it being cold. We were at Disneyland yesterday and the weather was PERFECT. 70 degrees all day. Loved it. So move here k?

Swainston Family said...

Move here, move here!