Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ethan's field trip

I got to go with Ethan and 59 other kindergarten student (on one bus) to the apple orchard on a field trip. It was really fun to be there with him and he was sooo excited I got to ride on the bus with him here we are on the bus:
Doesn't he just look soo happy!

Here is his class with teacher Ms. G


He also got to collect (fake) eggs but sure did look real and some even felt kind of real
He got to see what it felt like to milk a cow (he had the chance to milk a real one a couple of time and never could get the nerve up to do it so this plaster cow suited him just fine)And best of all he "swam" in a corn pool, here he is make corn angels, I wish I had taken I wide view of this "pool" it was huge! (we went to the Centergrove Orchard near Cambridge if you were wondering)
It was a full day trip and a lot of fun but I was worn out (not just from that day :) and I fell a sleep for a few minutes on a bus with 60 kindergartners in it!

3 comments:

Julie Beddoes said...

Looks like fun! I remember Mrs. G (Carey had her in Kindergarten also). As for falling asleep on that bus... seriously, I wanna know how?! I can barely sleep in my own bed in a quiet, dark house, let alone on a bus with 60 kindergarteners!!!

Amelia said...

That corn pool is awesome! That would entertain my kids for hours!

KC and DL said...

ooh fun! I get to go on a feildtrip with Breckyn next week and I can't wait!