I have to go outside looking for pictures to take for homework assignments quite a bit and on one of my trips out I had found some acorns on the ground so I decided to pick them up and thought I could maybe make a cool picture with them and as I walk along a I found more fall items and by the time I got home I had: acorns, pine cones, red berries, and some greenery from a bush. And I thought it would make a really cool table decoration.
Take a walk, be creative, and find some cool free fall decorations like this:
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How cute! You are very creative :)
Book of a Thousand Days has been on my list to read for a long time. Is it good? I actually was super dissapointed when I finished mockingjay. I have all kinds of complaints about it but anyways... Shannon Hale has never dissapointed me!
Great idea! I think I will copy it!
Post a Comment