Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Home work home work home work



I spend most of my day almost everyday studying photography, taking pictures, and doing homework.  Not really exciting but I am really hoping to open a photography business this spring.  I am preparing myself to do some practice photo shoot this fall for some families I have met in the area.
But I am really excited that the public library here has a really cool adult program of classes and one that is coming up is on starting a new business and it will help me out on all the stuff I will need to know to start a business in Kansas.  And since that is my first hurrah  when starting a business at all it will be really nice to have the guidance to get it all figured out.

And I got a nice surprise last week my sister Belinda and her husband Blake came to visit me while they were on their vacation.  It was soo nice to see them and to be able to spend the afternoon chatting.

2 comments:

KC and DL said...

Thats so cool Katrina. I've always had a desire to do the something similar but I don't think it's going to happen for me. Not anytime soon anyway. I'd love for you to be our photographer, if only Kansas were closer!!! How nice to see family again. Are you missing being so close to family? I bet it is a lot different for you.

Amelia said...

I'm glad your finding time to get it done! Thats great! I hope you can get a business started soon!