
A few days before Christmas Lelia and John had sent all our presents over to our house so they could come have Christmas with our family and open presents. So on Christmas day in the late afternoon Lelia came alone to do presents with us because poor John had the flu the night before. First the kids opened all their gifts and then we gave her a gift. Then she remebered that there was something missing. So I dug under the tree to find the missing gifts and then handed them to her to pass out. Well she handed one to Joe and sat the other beside her while she watched him open his gift. Then she picked up the gift she had me find squished it and said "oh I bet I know what this is" and then opened it. She thanked me and told me how much she loved this kind of cozy socks, and by that time I didn't have the heart to tell her that, that was a gift she was giving to me.

1 comment:
That is hilarious!!! I miss Lelia!
Post a Comment