The week before Christmas Ethan and Katia made gingerbread houses, Katia ate more candy than what ended up on her house and was done decorating in about 10 minutes and Ethan on the other had carefully planned out what he was going to do and spent about 20 minutes decorating his.


Christmas Morning
As you know Christmas morning was a flurry of excitement and paper! Joe had a hold of the camera this year and took way more video then pictures so I don't have as many high lights as I would have liked but here are some of there favorites.
Ethan's train track: This is I hope is the finally addition to Ethan's train track collection because the large bin he has for the tracks is currently filled to the top and the new set you see below I don't dare take a part for fear I might never be able to accomplish another single thing at home because I might just be putting together and taking a part this massive and really frustrating track. But on the up side it is really cool and he has had an absolute blast with it. Joe showed him how he could use several trains to race each other up the mountain and he was so cute watching him he was yelling and hopping around with such excitement, I wish I could have gotten it on video but I was having such a good time watching him!
I didn't get a picture of Katia "favorite thing" I had bought her a craft kit she had seen in a magazine she was totally thrilled. And it really cool and something we can do together, there are several kits inside of this really neat box.
But I did get a picture of her new favorite outfit, she is so excited to wear to school tomorrow. Isn't it super cute!!
And the last present they got to open together their big present we got them a Wii. It has been really fun we have enjoyed the Wii Sports I think the most bowling, boxing, tennis and best thing is the kids get what they want which is video games as much as they can and I get what I want them not just sitting in front of the screen all the time at least this way they are up and moving!
The night before I had made a coffee cake and fruit salad to add to our breakfast of sausage and eggs and hot cider some of our kids favorite things. So after opening stocking we headed to the kitchen to have some breakfast, and the kids hardly ate anything they were so excited about Christmas. My only down side of the morning staying up late making fun things for breakfast and not having the kids eat. Upside I enjoyed it fully!!! (Let me know if you want the recipe it is really yummy!)
Oh, I just must say my honey did such a great job this year he bought me a GPS unit I was so thrilled now I can shopped anywhere and not get lost! YEAH!!!
As you know Christmas morning was a flurry of excitement and paper! Joe had a hold of the camera this year and took way more video then pictures so I don't have as many high lights as I would have liked but here are some of there favorites.
Ethan's train track: This is I hope is the finally addition to Ethan's train track collection because the large bin he has for the tracks is currently filled to the top and the new set you see below I don't dare take a part for fear I might never be able to accomplish another single thing at home because I might just be putting together and taking a part this massive and really frustrating track. But on the up side it is really cool and he has had an absolute blast with it. Joe showed him how he could use several trains to race each other up the mountain and he was so cute watching him he was yelling and hopping around with such excitement, I wish I could have gotten it on video but I was having such a good time watching him!
I didn't get a picture of Katia "favorite thing" I had bought her a craft kit she had seen in a magazine she was totally thrilled. And it really cool and something we can do together, there are several kits inside of this really neat box.
But I did get a picture of her new favorite outfit, she is so excited to wear to school tomorrow. Isn't it super cute!!
And the last present they got to open together their big present we got them a Wii. It has been really fun we have enjoyed the Wii Sports I think the most bowling, boxing, tennis and best thing is the kids get what they want which is video games as much as they can and I get what I want them not just sitting in front of the screen all the time at least this way they are up and moving!
The night before I had made a coffee cake and fruit salad to add to our breakfast of sausage and eggs and hot cider some of our kids favorite things. So after opening stocking we headed to the kitchen to have some breakfast, and the kids hardly ate anything they were so excited about Christmas. My only down side of the morning staying up late making fun things for breakfast and not having the kids eat. Upside I enjoyed it fully!!! (Let me know if you want the recipe it is really yummy!)Oh, I just must say my honey did such a great job this year he bought me a GPS unit I was so thrilled now I can shopped anywhere and not get lost! YEAH!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the happiest new year!

1 comment:
Looks like fun! Those are some cute/fun looking toys.
Post a Comment