Sunday, December 21, 2008
The Stocking
Last year I decided I would make stockings for my kids. I thought it would be fun and a great keepsake for them. So I started on Ethan's stocking I think about a week before Christmas last year, and a few days ago I finally finished it. I get a little more motivated as Christmas comes near. I have started Katia's now and I'm hoping I can get her done by next Christmas. Ethan's stocking had a little over 50 pieces and extra things like beading and Katia's stocking has over 100 pieces but I have gotten pretty far already and have only been working on it for 3 days so maybe next year this time I can show you all her finished stocking. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's pretty impressive. Definitely something he will be able to enjoy for years to come, so that makes it all worth the extra time and effort.
Good job! You are so creative!
Post a Comment