
Last weekend Joe and I went to see Twilight. I had been interested in it after hearing from several friends who were reading the books. I had considered reading the book, but Joe and I were going out on a date and that was the only movie that he and I were both interested in. Well after I saw the movie I was totally hooked! I now know what all the buzz is about, and I've heard the books are much better than the movie was! So I plan on getting the book really soon (I hope) and being that I am done teaching the middle of next week I will hopefully have more time to read. It is a little shocking to me because I don't usually get really excited about reading a particular book, usually it is as I am reading it or when I am done that I feel excited about it so this is a little bit of a different circumstance for me. But who couldn't use a little more excitment in their lives, I sure could.

2 comments:
I admit it, I am a twerd (twilight nerd) and I am so glad you are finally on board! You are going to love them!
Ok, I feel like the oddball, because I liked the books a lot, but can't consider myself fanatic about it (I still haven't seen the movie). I thought the first book dragged a bit through the first half or so, but when it gets good, it gets really good! So hang in there if you find it is a bit slow to start. I just started book 3, and I thought book 2 was really good.
Post a Comment