As you know I got a new couch at the end of October this year and have been enjoying them very much. Well Ethan got tired of just sitting on them and decided to see what else he could do. I had spent my day shopping with my sister and had come back right after the incident happened. Ethan had been sitting on the couch playing with his magnetics which are magnet toys and had found that the buttons on the couch were metal and that his magnetics would stick to them. I guess he got tired of seeing them just stick to the couch so he pulled on the button so hard that he remove it from where it had once been anchored and now lay painfully on the cushion of the couch. I have not yet decided what to do about it there is no way to get to the back of the couch without cutting into the couch somehow. However we did get a special coverage for the couches if something would have happened to the fabric. I just don't know if that includes bored 4 years old in that deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
aw man! I bet it would cover something like that, you should see. It is hard getting nice stuff with kids because these things tend to happen!
Maybe instead of getting insurance on our stuff, they need to start offering insurance for our 4 year olds... that way we cover all the bases. LOL Hope you can get it fixed!
I cant wait until Jacob starts doing things like that, NOT! I bet you were pretty bummed! That is a lovely couch though, and I'm sure no one really notices unless you point it out to them.
Post a Comment