Thursday, January 22, 2009

All about time


I just thought I would blog to let you know I am still here. Life has been less than interesting recently. Last week we had 3 days of school off and one late start so we had kind of a fun time just hanging out for impromptu vacation. With the weather and wind chill were looking at temperatures of 20-40 below zero, on Thursday I tried to go start my car and it was so cold it wouldn't start that was a first for me. Other than that I had been competely engrossed in finished the Twilight series which I finished the last book in 4 days. And with that I did find something very interesting on my mind. When I spent this time reading the books I was still doing all the chores that I normally do and extra activities that I do and I was still able to find time to read for several hours on some days (after the kids were in bed). The thing that I found most interesting about this was that I always felt that I was too busy to read books or do some of the other things I wanted to do but never could find the time. And I found that if I really want to do it I can find the time and and it made me inspired to know that I can find the time for things I have been wanting to like scrap booking, never on my to-do list but always something I want to do. Now I will seek out free moments I just have to have my stuff in place for the free times to arrive.

2 comments:

KC and DL said...

I'm so glad you are finding time to do things you always wanted to do. I can't wait for that! I have things on my list for MONTHS before I get to them! I do miss Iowa, lots, but so not the weather. I feel for ya. Just come visit me. It is gorgeous!

KC and DL said...

oh yeah, and thanks for updating. I was wondering if you are alive!!!