The hair was big the attitudes bigger as the girls came out to show off the hair. Check out these foxy chicks and their hair master pieces. With all these hairstyles running through their heads the poor E got stuck tying one out too.
Very foxy indeed! I love the creativity they've got going on. I'm afraid my little guy is on the same path as Ethan as far as getting stuck with all the girl games! That's okay though! :)
I am the mother of two wildly energetic children, who is trying to find time in her days to be a great mom, a great photographer, a great wife, a great friend, and to do something great for herself sometimes.
Ethan had just cleaned his room and he said, "don't you like how clean the floor is?!" And I said, "Yes it is so much better"! And then he looked at his desk and he said, "Except for my desk it's a disgrace!"
1 comment:
Very foxy indeed! I love the creativity they've got going on. I'm afraid my little guy is on the same path as Ethan as far as getting stuck with all the girl games! That's okay though! :)
Post a Comment