Ok I really have a "beef". When posting my blog I frequently have the problem of my font not being the size That I have chosen and when trying to fix it I never get results and it just ends up irritating me! Can you see the problems my font is having or is just on my screen?
Monday, April 20, 2009
My "Beef"
Ok I really have a "beef". When posting my blog I frequently have the problem of my font not being the size That I have chosen and when trying to fix it I never get results and it just ends up irritating me! Can you see the problems my font is having or is just on my screen?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Mine does crazy stuff too!! But it's with paragraph spacing. I have found the only way to fix it is to edit the html, which, thankfully, I have some basic knowledge of, but I have no idea what people who don't have this knowledge do!!
hmmm that is weird! I don't know what is up with that!
Post a Comment