This is my new cool phone (below)
So every night I take my phone out of my pocket and put it on the window sill next to the bed so I know where it is and charge it if needed. Well it was about 11:00 p.m. I was just about to get into bed and I realize I had not put my phone on the window sill so I went looking for it and after looking I decided to call it to make the search easier well for the first time I lost it, it also was the first time it died. Lucky me. So I went back to the old fashion way of finding something retracing my steps. So I looked all over the house and out in my car and sweet husband even took a flash light and looked around my car in the rain. And with no luck I had to move on to where I had been earlier. Well I had stopped at my sister-in-laws house to borrow a movie and remembered picking up my phone before I left so then it was kind of down to outside again. And as I mentioned before it was raining and had been raining all day and I was over at my sister-in-law house at 7 that night. So I drove over and shown my light out on the ground and there was my phone in the grass all wet.
I took it home and held my breathe as Joe shook it and little drops of water spit out from my new cool phone. We took out the battery and I went to sleep hoping by morning it would turn on. I put the battery in and charged it for about an hour and then had to leave for work. But upon removing the cord it died. So still feeling hopeful I took it to work cord and all and plugged it in there and after having it charged for the morning...IT WORKED!! Yeah, and since then the battery and every other function seems just fine. And thank heaven because I don't know how I would have gone back to a none texting phone it would have been painful.



1 comment:
You should be texting me! :) That looks like a cool phone. My next one will have to be something like that. I am so glad it still worked!!
Post a Comment