
Well the I made it through recital and all the practices that entails and if you do not know about recitals and the practice I'll just give you a quick run through. Depending on how many dances your child is in your will have to come to the studio to practice that many times so since Katia was in 3 and we were there three times in week #1 and three more times in week #2 and 3 more times in week #3 and then we had dress rehersal and 3 days of recital. That was exhausting just writing! But it was really fun to see her dance and she enjoys it so much and just loves getting dolled up. Oh and on Friday (first day of recital) it was our anniversary so with recital and my parents in town this week we have not yet had the chance to celebrate and I had yet to blog about it.
Summer can offically begin in my book no more crazy schedules just chilaxing and having a great time.

2 comments:
I have seen the exhaustion that is dance as I have 2 nieces in it. Carey wants to join in the fall, but honestly, I'm a bit scared! Have fun with the rest of your summer and hope you can chilax a lot!!
That is a way cute picture. I just recently blogged about recital time too! I bet they are great little dancers. Breckyn always says she misses Carol lemonade (renae) and that she likes her way better than the teacher she goes to here!
Post a Comment