I can't believe it's been 10 years! Joe and I always talk about how it feels like we've only been married for a couple of year but that we also feel we have been together forever, crazy I know but that's how it feels.I just want to tell everyone what my sweet husband has meant to me. He has been there for me when I just need a listening ear, he helps me work out problems and tells me everything is going to be alright, he makes me laugh so hard it hurts (which is a really great thing because I love to laugh). He is my best friend and my partner for eternity and a really cool dad. I am so blessed to have been able to spend this time and more to year to come with the one man I am head over heals in love with still after all this time.
This is for you honey, we have had our ups and downs, great times and trials. We work together, play together, and join together to make our marriage great and for a relationship that has made us fulfilled. Honey I am so glad that I have you in my life and can't wait to spend the rest of my life finding out what you'll be up to next!

I love you my Red Hot husband!!

3 comments:
10 years and you don't look any older!!! Hope the next 10 are even better!
Happy Anniversary! It was really good to see you guys again!
Awww that was so sweet! You are such a hot couple!! :) Happy anniversary guys!
Post a Comment