Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Look who's turning NINE

Nine years ago on a humid summer evening Katia Rose Coleman came into our lives. My little girl is growing up, I can't believe she is already 9 that is so scary before I know it she is going to be a teenager!

Katia
Sings all day long
Dances whenever the moment moves her
Loves animals
Can't wait to get outside
Really clever
Creative in all that she does (writing her own songs)
Never ceases to amaze me
Stands up for what right (When there was a bully in her class she made poster for everyone that said "Say no to bullies" and helped out her friend who was being bullied)
Lovealbe
And Dang CUTE!


Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!

1 comment:

KC and DL said...

Awww so cute! She sure is a sweetie! I love the say no to bullies sign! That is awesome :)