Saturday, March 13, 2010

Christmas 2009

This is truly pathetic when I was looking at what I needed to catch up I realized...oh I never posted anything about Christmas maybe that's because I just downloaded the pictures off my camera today!  Okay in my defense I have been a little preoccupied with the new love of my life...my new camera sorry Joe.


Christmas was a lot of fun I really love Christmas, decorating the tree, wrapping presents, baking cookies, celebrating with family, and of course unwrapping presents, (but my blog will be not as exciting as I would have hoped because I having so much fun making cookies and decorating the tree I have no pictures to show only memories to hold on to...).  And the surprise on my kids faces when they get something they were sooo hoping for.  I think Katia is officially a preteen because I bought her boots (she really wanted boots with heels) and a super cute outfit to go with them for Christmas and she was totally pumped!  And Katia a year ago would have liked them but it would be like leftover, ok you eat them but now what's for dessert! Next present please.   Dressed and ready to break hearts at 7:30 in the morning (pretty good for a morning snail).

And Santa really made Ethan's day by bring his all time favorite movie Journey to the center of the earth (I felt like it need the extra effect and if I could I would have the movie voice guy saying the title then you would feel the greatness Ethan feels for this movie)
We really had a great day together!  Oh and I finished Katia's stocking like a week before Christmas, I wasn't sure I going to
 make it since when we were a month till Christmas and I had a lot to do yet.  I was so glad to have it done and in time for Christmas, and my sweet husband so kindly reminded me if we were to add any more members to our family I would have to do another one.  Haha I will just leave it at that with no additions planned currently.
 (As you can see not a small undertaking, but I got it done!! Yeah me!)

2 comments:

Amelia said...

I really really like Katia's stocking!! Way cute! You'll have to let me know where you got the pattern.

KC and DL said...

Holy cow!
-I can't believe how big Katia is! She's so tall!
-YOur camera is amazing and I am so jealous!!!
-That stocking is killer and I can't believe you made it!!!!