These are pictures of them age 1 through 9 and the plan is to make another one with age 10-18. Ethan's is still a work in progress and Katia is already to start the new picture. My friend Ameila did her picture with wedding pictures and Greta was going to do her in a little different where they would take 4 tiles and do a puzzle piece picture and then the remaining 5 tiles would be pictures of their kids. You can even do different sizes like a 4 tile picture.
Here are the instructions if your interested:
3/4 inch wood 16x16
acrylic paint color of choice
9 white ceramic tiles (I got mine at lowes at like 9 cents a piece)
pictures cut down to size
Router edge of board
Paint board
Cut down picture and glue onto tile with Elmers glue all
Using hot glue attach tiles to wood
It is as easy as it sounds (at least I thought it sounded pretty easy!)

1 comment:
What a cute idea! I love it! I might actually be able to do this.
Post a Comment