...better late than never right!? Well in August I started a photography course which when I do it I absolutely love it! The problem is I was thinking well I have to clean the kitchen, wash laundry, etc., etc. and then I will do my homework. Even though I really enjoy I feel like I have to get all the chores done as I have a good amount of time to devote to studying. Well after probably 6 months (some of that choosing a camera and learning how to use that particular one) I realized that if I am ever going to get it done I have to do it first. So that is what I decided to do and I am actually getting it done! And some days the house doesn't get as clean as I may have wanted and sometime the house doesn't get clean at all but this is making me happy!
And I have finally found a name for my Photography business (when I am actually up and running and I guess while practicing) that I really love! I am calling it Time Falls Away, what do you think? It took me along time to come up with a name I really loved and felt related to. I will have a blog set up to look at what I am working on but I haven't gotten that done yet. I will post when I have something to look at. But for now I am on my way to my dream job and crossing off something from my life list.
1. Learn Photography (alright a little trigger happy but I'm on the road)
Here the picture from my last assignment, I had to find an object and picture in my mind what I want the picture to look like and make it happen. And I am happy to say this came out exactly how I had pictured it!
1 comment:
That picture is really cool! You should frame it and put it in Ethans room or something. And I really like the name you picked for your business!
Post a Comment