Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Informance

This week at school Katia's class had a informance to have the parents see and hear what they have been learning in music class. It was held like a music class just on stage with an audience but alot of fun. And one of the other mom's turned to me and asked "Does Katia loves music?" and I said "she really does" and the mom told me that she could really tell. I told Katia later and it really made her day, because Katia sings almost as much as she is awake. She just has music in her soul. So here is a clip of what we saw:

2 comments:

Julie Beddoes said...

That is so cute! I think I see the makings of a future Primary chorister... of course that may just be this old Primary chorister.

KC and DL said...

Go Katia! Yeah, that girls got some rhythm!