We went to Chuck E. Cheese's for a birthday party for Elliot on Saturday and it was a really interesting day. When we got there is was so packed you could hardly get in the door and there was a 25 minute wait for table so we just decided to try to reserve a table and play while we waited which turned out good. There was a lot of people there but since the kid games don't last long there wasn't much of a wait to play a game so that was cool. And by the time we were ready to order pizza I was able to get one of the party tables but we only had an hour before the people who reserved it were to arrive, but at least we had a table to eat at. Right before we were to start eating I took Ethan over to get drinks with me and he told me his tummy hurt and with him sometimes he just needs to go potty so we went to the potty and he said he felt better and we went on to eating. Well he didn't eat much only a half a piece of pizza but we were at Chuck E. Cheese and it was not unusual for my kids to say they were "not hungry" so that they could get back to playing. So I let him play figuring he would eat again when he was ready. We hadn't been playing long when all of the sudden he started throwing up a lot all over the carpet. And luckily Greta and Lisa happen to pass me and one went to get someone to clean up the mess and one stayed with Ethan so I could get him something to puke in. But I felt so bad about the poor people who's table happened to be right beside where my poor sweet baby just lost it all over the floor. So while I was getting a bag for Ethan to puke in Katia was found and on this particular day Joe was not able to come with us because he had made plans before hand so I was on my own getting them home which was 45 minutes away. When Ethan realized that we were not staying he would not put his coat on, and Katia, sadly thought we would be coming back that night so she was very compliant. If you've never been to Chuck E. Cheese they have a check in point where you and your children get their hands stamped and a check out point where they make sure you are taking your own children. When we got to the check out point there was a line to get out and I had a very mad very smelly and really to blow at any minute child in my arms. So when it was my turn I tried to show them our hands which Ethan flat out refused to do while screaming "No, mom I don't want to go" and after a minute of that the kind woman let us pass without seeing his hand. And I was so lucky because Ethan did not puke the whole way home and Katia was an angel in the car helping and also when we got home. I was so greatful to have her being such a big help. And now we will be making another trip back so the kids can have a good time at Chuck E. Cheese.

1 comment:
Oh my gosh! That is craziness! Sometimes having kids is so hard. It sounds like Katia was a great help. I hope you were able to go back and have a good time without any incidents!
Post a Comment