Well I finally got someone to come and fixed it (my fault completely) I had been putting off the call thinking that they would have to take the couch in and take the whole back off to fix it and there would have to pay alot for that to happen. But in fact the guy came in and about 15 minutes later it was fixed!! There was a zipper very well hidden underneath the back cushion I had not found and so it was a really easy fix. Yeah!! I am so happy it's just like new again. And now if I could only save my ottoman from myself, this morning since we were all sickbags I decided to sick and relax well eating my cereal and I bumped the bowl and spilled milk all over the ottoman. Luckily microfiber is a very forgiving fabric, I highly recommend it if you are human. I have gotten all most everything out of this fabric and it looks great again, thanks heavens for mircofiber.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
It's fixed!!
Well I finally got someone to come and fixed it (my fault completely) I had been putting off the call thinking that they would have to take the couch in and take the whole back off to fix it and there would have to pay alot for that to happen. But in fact the guy came in and about 15 minutes later it was fixed!! There was a zipper very well hidden underneath the back cushion I had not found and so it was a really easy fix. Yeah!! I am so happy it's just like new again. And now if I could only save my ottoman from myself, this morning since we were all sickbags I decided to sick and relax well eating my cereal and I bumped the bowl and spilled milk all over the ottoman. Luckily microfiber is a very forgiving fabric, I highly recommend it if you are human. I have gotten all most everything out of this fabric and it looks great again, thanks heavens for mircofiber.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well that is a relief! I'm so glad everything is in good shape again and that it was so easy!!
Post a Comment