oh my goodness she is tooo grown up! Breckyn just learned who Hannah Montana is (I've been trying to keep her innocent as long as possible) and I'm afraid it is just downhill from here on out!
I am the mother of two wildly energetic children, who is trying to find time in her days to be a great mom, a great photographer, a great wife, a great friend, and to do something great for herself sometimes.
Ethan had just cleaned his room and he said, "don't you like how clean the floor is?!" And I said, "Yes it is so much better"! And then he looked at his desk and he said, "Except for my desk it's a disgrace!"
3 comments:
I know the feeling!!
oh my goodness she is tooo grown up! Breckyn just learned who Hannah Montana is (I've been trying to keep her innocent as long as possible) and I'm afraid it is just downhill from here on out!
Wow, she seems so grown up! What a cutie too! I wish I could see you and your kids again!!
Post a Comment