Thursday, July 22, 2010

Is it hot in here?

Ethan was jogging with the Wii fit and Katia started yelling that he was running with no clothes on.  I had just been in there and he had taken his shirt off because he was hot.  So I told Katia he has clothes on he just doesn't have his shirt on.  And she yelled back to me "No he is running naked!"  So I went to check it out and low and behold my son was running in the nude.  I told him he had to at least put on his underwear, so here is the dedicated runner.


1 comment:

KC and DL said...

tee hee! boys are funny aren't they? well, I guess girls too. I love it!

Oh, and I love the new pic on your blog! Or maybe it isn't new, but I haven't seen it before :)