Thursday, July 17, 2008

A brother's love

Today Leah got a school packet for registration and I hadn't gotten one yet and after she opened it I found out why. Inside it listed Katia as one of her children. She was teasing Ethan and said "Look Ethan it says here that Katia is mine." Ethan got upset and said "No, I'll rip up this paper". And then she asked him what he was going to do. And he responding by saying "I'm going to get a note" he ran upstairs grabed a crayon and a piece of paper and ran back down stairs to me. And he asked me to write that Katia was his. How very sweet, it was one of those moments that I know that they truly love each other in spite of their fighting and arguing. He is such a sweetie.

3 comments:

a.k.a. Jack said...

That's so precious. What a cutie. I can't believe how big they are getting. Thanks for the pic.

Julie Beddoes said...

I love those moments. Soon they will be selling each other to the highest bidder. Love it while you can!

KC and DL said...

love it!! don't you wish they could be sweet like that all the time? well then I guess these moments wouldn't be so special.