Monday, July 14, 2008

The Coin toss

I'll paint you a picture of what happened before I made dinner tonight. We get home from the grocery store and my kids are asking "have you decided what you are making for dinner yet?". Me being the queen of indecison has not made a decison. So they start arguing about what we should have Tator tot casserole from Ethan and Chicken Roll-up from Katia with no decison in sight we flip a coin. They call their sides and it's heads with cheering from Katia and tears from Ethan, but dinner is finally on it's way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I can't believe Katia is 8 years old. I feel like an old woman! I'm glad that you are on here blogging. It's nice to be able to see your updates. I'm not a big blogger and only signed up so I could leave you comments. If you want to catch up on us everyone once in a while you can check out: www.myspace.com/silveravalon

Hope to talk to you soon!
Love,
Michelle

a.k.a. Jack said...

I'm jealous. Great choice, Katia! I wish that i was there to share. Mmmmm.