Saturday, July 12, 2008
Just getting started
I have been thinking about blogging for a while now and have decided to get started. It has been in interesting process to say to least. I feel that I know my way around a computer fairly well and can figure things out fairly quickly, but working on a webpage has presented it's self to be a little more difficult then my daily uses. Also being that I have a husband who is a complete computer wiz no matter what he is doing it was a little difficult not to want to ask for help. Be for those of you who know me well that is the last thing I would do unless I was in real need. I should also admit I wanted to do this not only to keep better contact with friend and family who are far away but also for myself to keep a type of record of what we do in our daily life. And I really wanted it to be cute, which is where all my problems have been coming from. So if any of you experienced bloggers have any advice or cool websites that have helped you on the way I would be very interested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so glad you are blogging. It will be a great way to keep in touch! Everything looks really cute already!
Yeah. Now I know you are still alive. I'm terrible at emailing people, or even keeping in contact...so I love your new blog!
Oh yeah. Your house looks great, also. Want to come and pick out my colors for me? I'm not creative at all!
Post a Comment