skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We have carpet in the house! Yeah! The carpet was suppose to come in on the 16th and we got a call on Monday the 11th that it was in. But we still had to talk to the installers which from what we had heard were booked until the end of September. But luck has come my way. The installers called Monday afternoon, they had 2 cancellation one on Wednesday and one on Thursday. We took Thursday and hurried to finish the floors so that the carpet could be installed. It was so great having the carpet in it really feel like a home now. Also all the flooring is in except for the Joe's office and all the outlet and lighting. And the kitchen floor and kitchen cupboards are in minus the counter top. They will be coming in next week along with my stove and dish washer. We are trying to move today and school starts tomorrow, am I crazy! Well I have prepared all of Katia's school stuff in her bag so if life gets hairy which I expect I will not freak out because I can't find any of her clothes. Back to my kitchen, for a week we will be living in the house with no counter tops so no kitchen sink and no stove, (we do have a kitchen table, microwave and fridge the essentials) but I think I am ready for that cause right now I am living in a house with 9 kids and a total of 16 people and it more crazy then usual. I need a peaceful place now.

2 comments:
So exciting!!! I bet you are going to be so happy there. I am VERY excited for you!!!
This is so exciting. Finally, your own place. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Who else is living in the other house?
Post a Comment