Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Family Campout

On Labor Day weekend our whole family went out to the church camp for family campout. It was a lot of fun we walk down the creek (which we weren't entirely sure where it ended) I didn't take my camera on that outing thank heavens it got a little deep in some areas and I was not prepared to dive right in. But here is picture of my family checking out the creek before we ventured out.
We also came up a very clever way of dealing with naughty children! :)
And they lined up to be punished!
All kidding a side when I came up and watched the kids being bounced face down onto this enormous ball. I had to ask why they were bouncing them face down? The guys responded that they gave them 3 choices on how to be bounce and they would ask to be bounced on their stomach, well they were really enjoying themselves even though it looked silly.

1 comment:

KC and DL said...

Your family is so cool. I really miss seeing them around everywhere. Looks like fun.