Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Good Intentions

When I sat I sat down on Saturday (happy to have some free time) to check up my blog I had the best of intentions to do it accomplish that. And after reading some blogs I realized that my cord that goes to the computer was no longer attacted to the computer so I had to ask Joe where it was. So I go in to ask Joe and he asked me if I was forgetting anything. I said "Why? Is there something I don't know about?" And he told me that the pufferbilly parade was that morning. I couldn't believe I almost forgot. So I hurried to get the kids ready and we raced off to the parade and my blogging would wait for another day and some more "free time" these days there is no free time just time that I am not doing something else that I suppose to be doing.

2 comments:

Julie Beddoes said...

"there is no free time just time that I am not doing something else that I suppose to be doing."

LOL. I feel your pain! I thought getting our kids back to school meant we could slow down a bit. Oh No! If anything I have only had MORE to do. It's just not right.

KC and DL said...

aaawww the pufferbilly parade!! oh my goodness that was so much fun. eat a tootsie roll for me, k?