Well I was going to ask if you've ever had one of those moment where you are looking at or talking to one of your children and you can hardly think because when you look at them you are so awe struck at how much they have just grown before you very eyes. I was talking to Ethan this evening in a totally none interesting conversation, he just wanted me to come and log him into a game. And as he was talking to me I couldn't even believe how much he has grown and as I listen to him and watched him I couldn't believe that this is my little boy speaking to me with such expressive words and facial expressions to match when did he grow up! I have been feeling that with Katia recently also so has gotten really tall and so grown up and responsible all of the sudden. Why is it that it seems to happen all at once that all the kids all the sudden have grown up and you didn't realize it until just now, that's not very fair to us mom's just one at a time is all I can take. The time goes so fast and you don't even realize it's gone until it's all ready past. I want to enjoy every minuet of my kids and every sweet and not so sweet thing that they have to say because before I know it they'll be gone and those precious day of just hanging out with mom will be a thing of the past. I love my kids so much and am so greatful for them every single day, they are such a wonderful blessing to me. They make me want to be a better mom and a better person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I soo know what you are saying. I feel a little panicky sometimes when I realize how fast it is going and I just want to scream STOP GROWING!! I love how things are now and its hard to look at pics from just a few months ago and see how fast things change!
Post a Comment