
On Saturday I did my November calendar, writing all the important dates and information on it including day light savings. I always look forward to falling back, because it's like a gift of an hour which I usually use to turn back the clock at night when I am going to bed far too late. So last night I forgot and I got up at 7 am to take a shower and got dressed and it was almost 8 so I woke up Joe and I was standing in our bed room looking at the clock (it sets it's self to the correct time) and the clock said. 6:58. Without even thinking I said "that clock is wrong it says it's 6:58" and Joe says well is it day light savings. I had go into the kitchen to look at realize I had missed it and now I was up an hour early. Well I guess I'll try again next year to enjoy my extra hour of sleeping in. :(

2 comments:
Well, it's better than missing it in the spring!
that is sad! i really miss sleep.
Post a Comment