Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pasta Bake that got a way

Have you ever had one of those nights where things are just quite going your way? Well the other night we had company for dinner and I was hurrying along to get everything finished. We were making one of our family favorite Pasta Bake and I had cooked the noodle went to put them in the strainer in the sink and the strainer tipped over and they fell into the sink. Luckily I had just cleaned the sink right before this incident and the other side I didn't have anymore pasta or the time to prepare it. But I felt confident that the sink was very clean, so on I went with making our meal. Well one little piece of information I didn't share was that my children were helping me make dinner this evening. So were all around the dinner table eating and enjoying ourselves when my sweet daughter says "Mom dropped the pasta in the sink". Oh how I love children, and their willingness to share just about anything!

4 comments:

Julie Beddoes said...

Well at least there wasn't a surprise left in it when you scooped it back up. Gotta love kids!

By the way, love the new look of the blog.

KC and DL said...

That is so funny! My kids would totally do that too. It looks really yummy!

{Erica} said...

That is soo something my little one would say....too funny!

Now you must share your pasta bake receipe please :)

The Rich Family said...

Oh how funny! I probably would have felt like crawling in a hole! I'm sure your sink was very clean though like you said! That dish looks delicious by the way!