Sunday, November 23, 2008

So the day has finally come I was released from being Primary President last week. It was my first Sunday not having to do anything. As I walked down the hallway toward the adult Sunday School class a surreal feeling came over me. I just kept thinking is there something I need to be doing, am I forgetting anything.

After Sacrament was over I think Katia was feeling a little loss, because she asking "Are you going to be in Primary? No. Is Daddy? No. Greta? Yes." At least she was still satisfied that Greta would still be in the Primary. I think it will be a little bit of a transition for my kids they use to have mom and dad in Primary and now neither one of us are in there. Joe is now in the Elder Quorum Presidency and teaches most Sunday's. As for me I am, I fear a little frightened because at least being the President I knew the things I had to deal with. Now I get to just worry about what they may put me in next. At least the Gospel Doctorine Class just got a new teacher this month and whew what a releif that is. But I have been hearing that they are in search of Relief Society teacher and that scares me!

2 comments:

Julie Beddoes said...

Wow, that was a long run as president! Good for you! Now it's time to re-adjust to the adult world. I don't envy you. LOL

KC and DL said...

Good job! I thought you were done with that a while ago! They can be a little slower than we'd like huh.