
I think that Christmas is coming early this year around my house. Ethan started watching "Mickey's once upon a Christmas" and "Mickey's twice upon a Christmas" about 2 weeks ago and once he starts watching them he won't stop until around January. Right now at least it's starting to make me excited about Christmas and Christmas shopping (which I have not started) and putting up the Christmas tree is right around the corner. I am really getting excited I just love Christmas it's my favorite holiday, and it's especially exciting that I will get to start some new traditions in my own family.
What are some of your favorite Christmas traditions?

2 comments:
I love Christmas too, but I am totally loving Halloween right now! The girls are obsessed with anything a little bit spooky right now so it is fun.
oops I forgot my traditions. we do the new pjs thing. that is fun. I love baking Christmas treats and opening presents sloooowly by having a huge breakfast after stockings and before tree presents. it prolongs the fun.
Post a Comment