Thursday, October 30, 2008

Things that make me happy!

I got my closet organizer put into my closet! And after living about 2 months out of laundry basket, boxes, and another house (where most of my hanging clothes were) it is so awesome. To top it all off it is my most favorite closet set up I have had, I love it!
I also got new furniture this last week-end and I am so excited I absolutely love it! And I have a place to have people sit when we have company now.
The final thing that has made me very happy was getting organized! Oh how wonderful and peaceful it is to look and round and not feel like a tornado just hit your house. I do occasionally have mini tornado named Katia, Ethan,and on rare occasions a very sneaky tornado named Joe. Ethan's room had no place to store toys so even when we did clean the room it was just a bunch of toys lined up against the wall, so yeah for toy bins!
BEFORE

AFTER

3 comments:

Julie Beddoes said...

I'm impressed! Wanna come over and do MY house now????

The Rich Family said...

Your house looks great! I love your living room! You have got some cute little kiddies too! I wish I could see you again someday soon!!!

KC and DL said...

the closet organizer is awesome! where did you get it? we have the same shelves in our playroom! everything looks great!