Sweet dryness! Have you heard of double-sheeting the bed? I did it with Brenton for a while. You put a H2O proof mattress pad down, then a sheet, then another H2O proof mattress pad, and another sheet. Then if they wet the bed in the middle of the night, you just take off the top layer, and you already have a bottom sheet in place. It's WONDERFUL!
I am the mother of two wildly energetic children, who is trying to find time in her days to be a great mom, a great photographer, a great wife, a great friend, and to do something great for herself sometimes.
Ethan had just cleaned his room and he said, "don't you like how clean the floor is?!" And I said, "Yes it is so much better"! And then he looked at his desk and he said, "Except for my desk it's a disgrace!"
2 comments:
Sweet dryness! Have you heard of double-sheeting the bed? I did it with Brenton for a while. You put a H2O proof mattress pad down, then a sheet, then another H2O proof mattress pad, and another sheet. Then if they wet the bed in the middle of the night, you just take off the top layer, and you already have a bottom sheet in place. It's WONDERFUL!
WOW! What is your secret? I'm still having trouble with my kids.
Post a Comment