
A few days ago I cut Ethan's hair and on that day he wasn't exactly cooperative, he was crying about anything you can think of, so I didn't get the hair on his neck trimmed. As I was walking behind him this morning I noticed his neck hair looking quite bushy. I need to cut that soon I said to myself and I must have sent that wish out into the universe, because the universe answered. After preschool today I gave Ethan a piece of gum, now usually Ethan is good with it, but he does occasionally get a little messy. Well through my rear view mirror I saw a string of bright yellow juicy fruit starting at his mouth wrapping around the side of his face with his hand now at the backside of his head. I was in shock why would anyone want to wrap gum around their head!! OK maybe if your surveyed a few little boy that would probably say "because it would be fun!". So when I got home I got to see that he had a big patch of gum stuck in the little neck hair right below his hairline and I got my wish, I got to cut the bushy hair off his neck. Now be careful what you wish for.

1 comment:
The story about your daughter is hilarious! I cant wait for Jacob to do funny things like that. It is so fun to watch and help them learn!
Post a Comment