Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Halloween Costumes

My kids had started talking about Halloween and I wanted to get the costumes they wanted before it was too late. I had a really hard time getting what my kids wanted a couple of years ago so I have started shopping early. So Ethan wanted to be Batman which I cannot figure out why. We went through a bunch of costume like Super Why, Diego, Thomas (his favorite) and he still settled on Batman. The thing I can't figure out is why he wants Batman he has never seen any of the movies, and I don't even think he's seen the cartoons, I guess it just give off the super-cool vibe that any super hero costume just oozes. So the costumes arrived on Saturday and Ethan really wanted to try it on (I also wanted to see if we got the right size and it was the perfect fit). So he put it on and I left right after to go see "The Women" with my sister (by the way a very fun movie go to it with your girlfriends!). And when I got back 3 hours later he still had it on. And Katia loves to be a spy and is constantly trying to do martial arts moves so after scouring the net for spy costumes for girls I came up with a few that to me didn't even look like spies. So the thought came to me about a ninja and she loved it, Yeah!

1 comment:

KC and DL said...

Fun! I *think* we have figured out what our kiddos will be, but it seems they like to change their minds quite frequently.