So this weekend was just a long quite weekend we didn't have to go anywhere and got a lot done at the house, I now have towel holders in my bathrooms!!! That just makes me so happy. So I thought I would get at least on day to sleep in. Boy was I wrong every morning Ethan would wake up about 7 or 7:30 and Katia not long after that, they get by just fine in the morning but once they are up I don't know if it's because they talk to loud or if it's I can't stop listening to what they are saying, I just lay there and evenually get up to start the day. So Monday morning comes the public schools have a teacher inservice and so the preschool is closed also and we all get another chance at sleeping in (except for daddy bear :( ). So at 6:30 Katia of all people wakes up she hardly ever rolls out of bed before 8 when she is not woken up. And a few minuets later it's Ethan and they go to Katia's room and play which is right next to mine. But I didn't sleep I felt as if they were trying the hardest to make the most annoying nosies that they could think of. Oh well I'll dream of sleeping in next week and see if dreams do come true ;0).
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment